Benefits of working with Hear Entendre Québec:
- Non-profit work experience, being able to see the impacts of giving back to the community
- Two week vacation
- Flexibility, option to work from home and sick days
- Short Fridays in the summer!
- Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply. Only applicants that provide a cover letter will be considered.
Hear Québec has given many students the stage (internship) experience that they need. We have worked with CEGEP students, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
“Coming together is a beginning… Keeping together is progress… Working together is a success.” — Henry Ford
This post is also available in: FR