The Resource Centre provides CHIP members with such interactive experiences as Movie Club (captioned film screenings), Book Club, Game Time, as well as computer and technology workshops. Our library also contains books, magazines, films and videos related to hearing loss.
The members of CHIP also use the Resource Centre:
- To borrow DVDs (more than 40 DVDs with closed captions/subtitles)
- To access computers for personal use (Facebook, E-mails, Skype, web surfing);
- To borrow books and videos about speechreading, hearing loss and communication strategies;
- To learn more about CHIP;
- Just to socialize and enjoy some fun time!
Computer Classes BasicsApril 30 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25 - NDG
Computer Classes BasicsMay 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25 - NDG
Computer Classes BasicsMay 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25 - NDG
REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING 2018 SESSION IS NOW OPEN!
The Resource Centre operates year round. Please check the opening hours and the schedule of activities before your visit!
Wednesdays: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Thursdays: 10:00am – 3:00pm