A one-year membership to CHIP is $15 and runs from April 1st to March 31st. You may pay by cash, online, or by cheque (payable to CHIP).
Annual membership gives you:
- Programs & Services, including Speechreading, Outreach, Workshops
- 2 issues annually of the HearHear Magazine (Spring & Fall)
- Our annual CHIP Conference & Workshop Series
- Access to our Lily Bernstein Resource Centre, an interactive social space where members take computer courses, and borrow reading and audio-visual material related to hearing loss.
- You will also be eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
*Membership is free for veterans and students. Youth memberships available for 16-18 year olds.
Canadian Hearing Society explains the impact of hearing loss on older adults:
With unmanaged hearing loss, older adults may become withdrawn and socially isolated, which can lead to the breakdown of support networks and the risk of depression.
We hear you!