A one-year membership to CHIP is $15 and runs from March to March. You may pay by cash, online, or by cheque (payable to CHIP).
Annual membership gives you:
- Programs & Services, including Speechreading, Outreach, workshops
- 2 issues annually of the HearHear Magazine (Spring & Fall)
- Our annual CHIP Conference & workshop series
- Access to our Lily Bernstein Resource Centre, an interactive social space where members take computer courses, and borrow reading and audio-visual material related to hearing loss.
- You will also be eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Canadian Hearing Society explains the impact of hearing loss on older adults:
- With unmanaged hearing loss, older adults may become withdrawn and socially isolated, which can lead to the breakdown of support networks and the risk of depression.
Don’t wait. Become a member of CHIP today. We hear you!