The Safe and Clear campaign is ongoing! Hear Québec continues to promote the use of accessible face masks to allow for accessibility and inclusion. We offer several types of accessible masks. Do you have a community event coming up? Contact us to learn if you are eligible for FREE masks for your event!
Humask Pro Vision:
- Available for Pre order only.
- Disposable (4 hour mask).
- Surgical mask with window.
- ASTM F2100 certification – Highest Quality standard according to Health Canada.
- Flexible and adjustable nasal band and ear clip.
- Hypoallergenic, free from latex and fibreglass.
- Proudly Canadian.
- 1 Mask$ 3 Donation
- 10 Masks$25 Donation
- Box of 30$30 donation (Members)
$40 donation (Non-Members)SOLD OUT
- Box of 50
$50 donation (Members)
$60 donation (Non-Members)
- Durable, washable and reusable.
- 2-ply, made of cotton.
- Polyethylene anti-fogging window.
- Integrated nose clip, adjustable to ears.
- Medium – Available
- 1 Mask
$10$2.50 donation (Members)
$15$4 donation (Non-Members)
- ASTM F2100 level 2.
- See-through procedure mask.
- Flexible nasal band and folds.
- 4 layer non-woven 40%, melt-blown filter 25%, PET 25%
- 2 Masks$ 1 Donation
- Box of 25$5 donation (Members)
$12 donation (Non-Members)
- Adjustable protection shields.
- Extra protective layer to prevent particles, bacteria & dust.
- One size fits most.
- Made from plastic, foam and cardboard.
- 1 Shield$ 1 Donation
Request Your Mask / Face Shield Now
Requests will only be processed once the request form is completed and the donation is processed. All donations must be made by credit card online, unless you are a member, in which case we will accept donations by cheque. We cannot refund donations or cancel requests after completion. Due to the large number of requests, all mask/shield requests will be mailed or delivered to ensure the safety of our staff and volunteers. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
If you would like more information about our Safe & Clear Campaign, or if there is a concern due to financial hardship, please send us an email at email@example.com or call/text us at (514) 797-2447.
Donate to Our Safe & Clear Campaign
Suppose you are not interested in purchasing our accessible personal protective equipment (PPE), you may still choose to donate to our Safe & Clear Campaign to help us continue providing accessible PPE to the community.