Hear Québec is dedicated to removing barriers and promoting accessibility for the hearing loss community and beyond! Join the movement by getting an accessible mask or making a donation. #Accessibility #TogetherWeCan
BONUS! All orders include one free mask extender! Mask extenders are also sold separately for $1
Humask Pro Vision:
- Available for Pre order only.
- Disposable (4 hour mask).
- Surgical mask with window.
- ASTM F2100 certification – Highest Quality standard according to Health Canada.
- Flexible and adjustable nasal band and ear clip.
- Hypoallergenic, free from latex and fibreglass.
- Proudly Canadian.
- 1 mask = $3 donation
- 10 masks = $25 donation
- Box of 30 = $30 donation (Members)
$40 donation (Non-Members)
- Box of 50 = $50 donation (Members)
$60 donation (Non-Members)
- Durable, washable and reusable.
- 2-ply, made of cotton.
- Polyethylene anti-fogging window.
- Integrated nose clip, adjustable to ears.
- Adult – SOLD OUT
- Medium – Available
- 1 mask = $10 $2.50 donation (Members)
$15 $4 donation (Non-Members)
- Single use only.
- Protection complies with applicable ASTM level 3 standards for fluid resistance and flammability – Health Canada Approved. Click here for more information.
- Not intended to filter.
- Easy to adjust straps. Can be worn over the head or behind the ears.
- Proudly Canadian.
- 1 mask =
- Adjustable protection shields.
- Extra protective layer to prevent particles, bacteria & dust.
- One size fits most.
- Made from plastic, foam and cardboard.
- 1 shield =
Request Your Mask / Face Shield Now
Requests will only be processed once the request form is completed and the donation is processed. All donations must be made by credit card online, unless you are a member, in which case we will accept donations by cheque. We cannot refund donations or cancel requests after completion. Due to the large number of requests, all mask/shield requests will be mailed or delivered to ensure the safety of our staff and volunteers. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
If you would like more information about our Safe & Clear Campaign, or if there is a concern due to financial hardship, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at (514) 797-2447.
Donate to Our Safe & Clear Campaign
Suppose you are not interested in purchasing our accessible personal protective equipment (PPE), you may still choose to donate to our Safe & Clear Campaign to help us continue providing accessible PPE to the community.
“We are so grateful for the face shields! Our son is hard-of-hearing and we don’t realize how much he actually looks at our mouths and reads our lips while talking to him. Cloth face masks muffle our words and make it difficult to hear. Not only will the face shields provide protection, but they will allow for better sound transmission and he can still read our lips! Thank you!!!”
– Rina Hampartsoumian
This post is also available in: FR
7000 Rue Sherbrooke West/Ouest
Montréal, Québec H4B 1R3
Phone/Tél: (514) 488-5552, ext/poste: 4500
Cell/Text: (514) 797-2447
Fax: (514) 489-3477 attention: Hear Entendre Québec