Signed English is . . .
- not a whole new language – but . . .
- simple hand/finger signs and fingerspelling
- “handy” to fill in the blanks caused by hearing loss
- great for two
- family, friends, caregivers and their hearing impaired person
- good for one
- a hearing impaired person can learn it and share it with
hearing family and friends or the reverse
- first aid for communication
- a way to stay in touch when hearing loss pulls us apart
- available through CHIP
- two hours, once a week for eight weeks
See the calendar of events for dates and times.
Contact us for more information.
Download the form and send by fax or mail.