The Resource Centre provides CHIP members with such interactive experiences as Movie Club (captioned film screenings), Book Club, Game Time, as well as computer and technology workshops. Our library also contains books, magazines, films and videos related to hearing loss.
The members of CHIP also use the Resource Centre:
- To borrow DVDs (more than 40 DVDs with closed captions/subtitles)
- To access computers for personal use (Facebook, E-mails, Skype, web surfing);
- To borrow books and videos about speechreading, hearing loss and communication strategies;
- To learn more about CHIP;
- Just to socialize and enjoy some fun time!
Book Club: “Chocolat” by Joanne Harris @ NDG siteOctober 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNDG
Book Club: “Chocolat” by Joanne Harris @ NDG siteNovember 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNDG
Movie Club: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) @ NDG siteNovember 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNDG
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL 2017 SESSION IS NOW OPEN!
The Resource Centre operates year round. Please check the opening hours and the schedule of activities before your visit!
Wednesdays: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Thursdays: 10:00am – 3:00pm